By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize important financial accounting topics and how to report them on financial statements.
- Properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses.
- Prepare financial statements with the required notes and disclosures in periodic financial reports.
- Recognize the need for transparency in reporting of financial statements and management reports.
- Determine the structure, presentation and disclosure of financial statements and annual reports.
- Report and interpret income statement and balance sheet accounts.
|Open Training||Canton Concourse Building, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria|