Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): From Selection to Utilization
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the intricacies related to introducing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) into an organization.
- Reduce the complexity around ERP and consider key elements when it comes to the decision making process.
- Appreciate the true impact of ERP on the organization internally and externally.
- Gain an in-depth view of short and long-term investment and budgeting challenges behind such key business initiatives.
- Develop a clearer view of ERP project issues and risks, key criteria to ensure successful implementations, pitfalls, mistakes and costs to avoid, and savings to secure.
|25th – 26th February 2015||2 Days||Canton Concourse Building, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria|