The Effective Analyst: From Research to Execution
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define a problem and ensure that the “right” question is being answered.
- Break a problem into smaller issues that can be tackled independently.
- uild a workplan that prioritizes resources and focuses on the key issues.
- ind the right sources for data through research and expert interviews.
- nterpret data and build a structured argument for findings.
- evelop a structured story to present to leadership.
- onfidently present findings to team members and senior leadership.