Product Launch and Management
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Examine all aspects of the New Product Development (NPD) process, and the factors influencing all the stages involved in a successful NPD.
- Identify a variety of launch success factors that will improve launch process planning and execution.
- Point out ways for companies to avoid launch ruts by adopting techniques that appeal to today’s consumers.
- Understand the importance of using media vehicles to ignite the product launch process and increase the viability of the new product.
- Prepare product launch checklists and budgets to overcome roadblocks and manage the launch process.