International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and 2015 Updates
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the accounting standards and explain their impact on their organizations.
- Implement the most recent updates of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in their organizations.
- Properly account for transactions affecting assets, liabilities and owners’ equity according to IFRS.
- Prepare financial statements with related notes and disclosures in compliance with IFRS.
- Interpret the different accounts on the financial statements and reports.