IFRS for Small and Medium Enterprises
This course will enable participants to:
- Define Small and Medium-sized Entities (SMEs) according to the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- Determine the proper accounting standards, methods and approaches applicable to SMEs.
- Prepare financial statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for SMEs.
- Apply proper accounting standards to account for transactions related to assets, liabilities, equities, revenues and expenses.
- Highlight similarities and differences between applying â€œFull IFRSâ€ and the IFRS for SMEs.
|Open Training||Canton Concourse Building, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria|