Enterprise Risk Management
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the essentials of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Identify the risks that are derived from people, processes and systems and their impact on operations, and financial position of the company.
- Anticipate problems before they become a threat.
- Improve risk-based decision-making (RBDM).
- Link risks and their potential costs with the business planning process.
- Identify a range of techniques that can be used to support management in making appropriate decisions.