Corporate Governance: Principles, Policies and Best Practices
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the essential fundamentals and significance of corporate governance.
- Analyze corporate governance structures and risk management policies.
- Assess the ethical and policy considerations underpinning shareholders, board of directors, auditors, senior management and executives.
- Put into operations new strategies to improve their corporate performance.
- Apply and utilize corporate governance best practices.