Certified Fixed Assets Professional
This course will enable participants to:
- Acquire up-to-date rules covering the managing of, and accounting for, fixed assets.
- Gain knowledge of depreciation management techniques and how they affect their operations.
- Correctly recognize and measure fixed assets and intangible assets under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Report fixed assets accurately by adhering to internationally recognized conventions.
- Properly account for disposals, impairment, sales, and exchange of long-lived assets.
|18th – 19th February 2015||2 Days||Canton Concourse Building, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria|