Certificate in Fixed Assets Accounting and Management
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the 28-point requirements to establish a whole-life asset management system according to PAS 55 and ISO 55000.
- Evaluate investments in fixed assets according to NPV, IRR and other methods.
- Correctly recognize and measure fixed assets and intangible assets under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Account and report for transactions throughout the life of the assets.
- Properly account for disposals, impairment, and sales of long-lived assets.