Marketing Measurement & Analytics
The sheer amount of data available to online businesses can be overwhelming, but identifying the right metrics and consistently analyzing them will give you the insights you need to continuously improve performance. You will learn
- What to measure – Aligning measurement with organisational success
- How to measure it – Selecting the right tools and capturing accurate, relevant data
- Interpreting data – Identifying strengths and weaknesses in site and campaign performance
- Apply measurement frameworks to structure optimal KPIs for different business models
- Critically evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of different analytics technologies
- Prepare functional data collection briefs with a clear focus on accuracy and relevancy
- Take a structured approach to quickly identify performance gaps and their origins
This marketing measurement and analytics course will give you a working knowledge of the strategies, tools, technologies and data sources to improve results from your digital marketing through developing an integrated strategy and identifying KPIs to measure and improve your results.
You will know how to develop key performance indicators, and how to create a comprehensive measurement framework for your organization, including processes to ensure reports are analyzed and acted upon.
Discover how to drive acquisition and conversion optimization projects as well as how to use analytics to drive retention marketing strategies.
|2nd – 3rd December 2014||2 Days||Canton Concourse Building, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria||₦72,500|