Digital Content Strategy and Marketing Writing
For your digital marketing to be effective you need to provide content that’s useful to your customers and that advances your business objectives in a measurable way. It is also vital to create high engagement by building and maintaining a community around your content. As users spend an increasing amount of time on a range of social media channels, brands need to understand where their users are most active and how they can interact and engage with them most effectively.
Digital technology plays an integral role in communications for organizations today, encompassing everything from sending out tweets and press releases to creating web pages or writing blogs. Building engaging and persuasive content through digital storytelling and across multi-platforms is essential to reaching your employees, clients and community stakeholders.
Datahouse Digital Content and Marketing writing training provides a solid foundation and applied skills in the planning and execution of a comprehensive digital communications strategy. With the right digital tools, you can lead your team to create effective content, that drives awareness and engages your community.
All of this requires careful analysis and planning. The disciplines of content strategy provides the framework for ensuring that your content delivers on these essential requirements across all relevant digital platforms. You will learn
- The shift from selling to educating – content as marketing & Identifying business objectives for your content marketing
- Resources and tools , determine how the needs of your users and your business objectives inform your content strategy and community management and understand how to plan for a wide range of digital channels and content types, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, social media and online video
- Develop techniques to attract visitors to your website, understand how to engage visitors through all content channels, including your own website and third party social media platforms
- Develop a workflow that ensures your content will be on time, on budget and that it meets your requirements
- Create a strategy for the delivery and maintenance of your digital content
|4th – 5th December 2014||2 Days||Canton Concourse Building, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria||₦72,500|