Delivering IT recruitment expertise to you
With local knowledge and regional relationships, supported by our global network, Datahouse Consulting IT recruitment services has the flexibility and scalability to meet employers’ specific recruitment needs, from a single placement or an entire recruitment project.
We utilize a selection of recruitment tools and assessments as appropriate and can incorporate technical testing across a broad range of applications, databases, operating systems and languages, offered as a complimentary service to enhance the technical evaluation process.
Our consultants will work with you throughout the recruitment lifecycle, developed and tailored to suit you and your business; from qualifying requirements and defining the role, through to placement and post-placement support. Our consultative approach ensures the right solution, within your timelines, as well as advice and support throughout the process.
Candidate care and management is core to how we build and develop our networks in specific skill sets; this knowledge and expertise enables us to react quickly with the strongest candidates who are already known to us. All candidates are treated equally and fairly and we ensure that at the end of the recruitment process, regardless of outcome, all parties feel it was a positive and satisfactory experience.
IT recruitment solutions for your needs
- Deep specialisation - Our IT recruitment consultants are sector experts with specialist market knowledge and strong industry networks, many with technical backgrounds themselves.
- Recruiting quality - Our assessment of employers’ specific needs and requirements allows us to effectively match people and sourcing strategies to a client’s organisation.
- Varied candidate sourcing methods – From using our established networks and social media to online and offline brand profiling packages through to targeted searches, we can use different sourcing methods depending on the nature of the role and market.
- Superior screening and assessment - Datahouse interviews, assesses, and tests (where appropriate) candidate abilities before selecting who should be submitted to a client.
- Interview guidance – Support and training in competency based interviewing techniques and making the most of your interviews.
- Speed of response – Our clients can receive pre-screened, pre-qualified resources within pre-established time frames.