How Marketers and Bloggers Are Working Together161 views
To find out, GroupHigh recently surveyed 4,000 bloggers who are regularly being approached by brands and agencies. Respondents were asked for feedback on their current marketing relationships and what they would like to see in the future.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 87% of the bloggers surveyed say marketers are asking for links to their social profiles as well as data on the size of their following before starting partnerships.
- 75% are being asked for verified traffic data.
Pitching and Engaging Bloggers
- Respondents say they are being pitched by three main groups: agencies, brands, and third-party networks that offer opportunities.
- 79% of the bloggers surveyed say they want to work directly with brands, not agencies or third-party networks.
- 90% of respondents say marketers look at pageviews to measure the success of a blogging partnership.
- 60% say social shares are a key data point.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 4,000 bloggers who are regularly being approached by brands and agencies.